That’s some sophisticated piece of tech right into your ears. This is what you are paying for:
- Active noise cancellation (ANC).
- Transparency mode lets outside sound in, so you can hear what’s going on around you.
- Force sensor on the stem: Enable ANC or transparency mode by force touching the stem. You can skip or play previous tracks using this feature.
- H1 chip which boasts 10 audio cores to create incredibly low latency audio.
- 1 hr of listening time with just 5 minutes of charging.
- Ear tip fit test which checks the fit of your airpods ear tips to determine which size provides the best seal and acoustic performance.
- Sweat and water resistant.
- Qi compatible wireless charging case: Delivers 24 hrs of battery life.
- Easy pairing with your apple devices.
- Silicon ear tips.
- Airpod’s RnD.
Now, coming to the costs:
- Airpods pro: USD 249
- Bose soundsport wireless earbud (no ANC): USD 200
- Powerbeats Pro by Dr. Dre (no ANC): USD 200
- Sony WF-1000XM3: USD 230
Obviously, airpods will work only with Apple devices, but that’s how Apple has built it’s ecosystem. And it works beautifully with one another.
Written By:- Ravindra Gupta